Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies
Author: Reed Hunt (again)
Date: 09-05-2014 - 17:24

As a follow-up...

How and why did they go digital? They don't interchange with anyone, it is expensive, it's a propriatary system that is compatiable with nothing, doesn't offer anything better than regular narrowband...maybe sound quality, but that's about it.

It is somewhat of a dis to railfans who would want to monitor them like me. Wonder if they got sold a 'miraculous technologically new radio system with all these bells and whistles' (pun intended!)

Gimme my 25KHz channels back any day and I'll show you a radio that really works and cuts through the crap!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies ke6qr 09-04-2014 - 21:43
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies DRGW.NET 09-04-2014 - 23:01
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies BC210 09-04-2014 - 23:40
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies fkrock 09-05-2014 - 12:06
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies Reed Hunt 09-05-2014 - 17:16
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies Reed Hunt (again) 09-05-2014 - 17:24
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies N.A.R Rowband 09-05-2014 - 21:50
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies fkrock 09-06-2014 - 08:29
  Re: Cumbres and Toltec, Durango and Silverton Radio Frequencies Erik H. 09-06-2014 - 18:46

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com