Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video
Author: The Odd Duck
Date: 04-03-2015 - 13:17

Unbelievable. As I watch this video I kept saying through it was “WOW” its is fantastic. When I saw the picture in the Marin IJ it look like one large piece rather that three and I though there were going to lift it over the wire or take the fence and snake it through. My hat is off to the big rid driver for place where the crane operators to move them into position. And the diligent of the crew for doing a night time set up as it can be dangerous. And my heartfelt thank to you and your merry pranksters for getting in the middle of the night to film this. Last for the construction site manger who gave you permission to film this. On the down side no one and I mean no one not the news media or SMART face book bother to take the time to report this. Again thank you.

In Marin County history this will be significant,

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video CaptureMarin 04-03-2015 - 11:56
  Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video The Odd Duck 04-03-2015 - 13:17
  Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video mook 04-03-2015 - 14:27
  Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video ron 04-03-2015 - 16:21
  Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video Mat Door 04-03-2015 - 17:22
  Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video Tom H 04-03-2015 - 18:43
  Re: Bridge Over Sir Francis Drake Blvd Construction Video DonSiegel 04-04-2015 - 01:10

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com