New Albany Eastern Loco
Author: Foaming Foamer
Date: 04-28-2015 - 18:50

I saw Albany Eastern's new to them GE Dash 8-40B westbound today on a train track. It is painted in the green, yellow, and silver paint. I didn't catch the lead UP locomotive number as I was jumping up and down to much and wiping foam from my face. I guess this news is required to be shared with the foamers on here.

To be actually helpfully to people who might want to see it, the locomotive was westbound through Nampa, Idaho on a UP "M" train at 1852 on April 28, 2015. It was the 5th unit in the consist and is faceing west. It will be heading to Hinkle and then west down the Columbia River Gorge in a day or two. It should be in Hinkle by April 29th in the afternoon. The Albany Eastern I am talking about is the Albany Eastern in Oregon, south of Portland, in the Willamette Valley and based out of Lebanon, OR. I didn't get any locomotive numbers as I was working at the time. It is in my opinion a sharp looking locomotive.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New Albany Eastern Loco Foaming Foamer 04-28-2015 - 18:50
  Re: New Albany Eastern Loco Dwight 04-28-2015 - 21:10
  Re: New Albany Eastern Loco Todd Montgomery 04-28-2015 - 22:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com