Re: Group Of Teen Subway Vandals Could Pose Serious Threat To Straphanger Safety
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-12-2015 - 09:59

Maybe the parents are too busy posting scary nonsense on the internet?

Not an uncommon activity, but not that common either. Stupid teenagers do stupid things in cars everyday, killing people every day, too. They just killed a whole crew of these kind of young folks a few days ago, street racing. Then, of course, there were the "adult" douchebags destroying the natural outcrops in protected areas in video, and video taping themselves.

What is amazing is that most of these kids will survive, and since some of these have more curiosity and initiative a fair number will end up as engineers, like one of my friends who used to blow up manhole covers in his misspent youth.

I had my first switch key at fourteen, and as a retiree, have a full set of everything necessary to steal a train. But, since the key had been given to me by a rail I never used it except when Shack told me to unlock the switch and line the team track, under his supervision. So maybe some adult supervision and participation would go a long way toward focusing these rampant teen hormones in a safer and more constructive direction.

Perspective is always important when assessing these risks. And, it is well known that stupid is not even limited to teenagers, just look at most of our politicians....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Group Of Teen Subway Vandals Could Pose Serious Threat To Straphanger Safety Taxpayer 05-12-2015 - 08:16
  Re: Group Of Teen Subway Vandals Could Pose Serious Threat To Straphanger Safety BOB2 05-12-2015 - 09:59

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com