Re: UP engines setting around/ Hey Gang,asking a question...
Author: Peter D.
Date: 05-20-2015 - 13:04

Hey Gang. What my friend here is trying to ask is thus. Does anyone know what's up with the string of U.P. SD-70's sitting next to Atlantic Street in Roseville, Ca.? We went up Saturday to catch that U.P special and he was amazed at all the power sitting around doing nothing. He's new to all the goings on of intricate railroad operations and he has a lot of questions to ask. He has trouble formulating a sentence, but is keen to learn.
Please bare this in mind when you see Don B. He has been a railroad nut for a long time, but doesn't get out as much as the rest of us.
I can only speculate, so I didn't want to give him BS when we were out there.
Cheer's, Peter

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  UP engines setting around Don B 05-17-2015 - 21:15
  Re: UP engines setting around/ Hey Gang,asking a question... Peter D. 05-20-2015 - 13:04
  Re: UP engines setting around/ Hey Gang,asking a question... M. Harris 05-21-2015 - 15:55
  Re: UP engines setting around/ Hey Gang,asking a question... Peter D. 05-23-2015 - 00:44
  Re: UP engines setting around/ Hey Gang,asking a question... Craig Tambo 05-25-2015 - 20:58

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com