Re: PIR and BJRR to merge?
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-09-2015 - 19:45

Interesting story...but where is the collusion and/or corruptions to which you allude?

It's been a pretty messed up situation for years with the various permutations of management, and the various plans to improve the old SDAE line. And, based on years of direct experience with these proposals, my current professional opinion is that I don't ever think it will ever be reopened.

If they can find a way to do it, like by the ports subsidizing that for a greater economic benefit, that can be reasonably demonstrated to be feasible and cost effective, I wouldn't really mind being proved wrong. But, I like trains.

Yes, public contracting has always been a major source of corruption, both in the US and Mexico, from my experience of many years. I'm watching a local agency twisting in the wind right now, over potential contract steering issues, in an ongoing audit. But, where exactly is your proof or connection to point out a specific corrupt act, based on what you posted or know yourself?

The unsubstantiated allegations and bizarre comments, really have me worrying more about your meds, than theirs.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  PIR and BJRR to merge? SwingHanger 07-09-2015 - 19:20
  Re: PIR and BJRR to merge? BOB2 07-09-2015 - 19:45
  Re: PIR and BJRR to merge? Mike Swanson 07-13-2015 - 19:03

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com