Re: Does anybody have a Lineup for Thursday/Friday,Donner Pass.
Author: Matt C. BatrynRodriguez
Date: 07-16-2015 - 11:34

Can't give you a line up, but keep an ear on the scanner as they use track warrants for two sections of track up there which can give you a good idea of what is running. They seem to give out the track warrants a while before the trains actually reach the TWC controlled sections, so they seem to be a good heads up that something is coming.

For at least a partial list of symbols for trains running over that line, you can check out: [railroadfan.com]

I was up there on the morning of the 3rd around Cisco and Shed 10, and from about 0600 to about 0930 there were 4 westbounds and 2 eastbounds in that time. Good mix of traffic too, 3 intermodals, 1 manifest, 1 unit reefer train, and 1 empty grain train. No idea how that compares to normal as it had been a few years since I had been up there, but not bad in my book.

Enjoy the area, and best of luck up there!
~Matt

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Does anybody have a Lineup for Thursday/Friday,Donner Pass. SkyGevo 07-16-2015 - 07:34
  Re: Does anybody have a Lineup for Thursday/Friday,Donner Pass. TI 200 07-16-2015 - 09:59
  Re: Does anybody have a Lineup for Thursday/Friday,Donner Pass. Jim Speaker 07-16-2015 - 09:59
  Re: Does anybody have a Lineup for Thursday/Friday,Donner Pass. Matt C. BatrynRodriguez 07-16-2015 - 11:34
  Re: Does anybody have a Lineup for Thursday/Friday,Donner Pass. SkyGevo 07-16-2015 - 11:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com