Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line
Author: Howard
Date: 11-16-2015 - 22:24

Negin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That's great you saved those. If your photos and
> updates viewable to those not logged in to FB? I
> never signed up for FB and won't any time soon.

I believe you must be logged in. I post individual updates on my page, CalRailFans, Santa Cruz Trains and F units, E units, FA's and other Cab unit diesels mostly. I never put together a photo essay from the motorcar run last month and I could put something together to post here.

Here are a few photos I have posted on Facebook.

Pamela and I had a grand time on the Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line motorcar excursion yesterday. We were the guest of David and Carol in their beautiful A4 motorcar. The weather was glorious and residents all along the branch line were smiling and waiving as we passed by. Below is a photograph of us passing through Aptos Village.

http://www.fototime.com/D680D3549E3224D/large.jpg

Shoving down Beach Street into the setting sun. This evening’s train ride from the Boardwalk out towards Felton was the perfect way to end the day.

Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line
Train: SCBT&P – Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce Mixer
Date: October 28, 2015

http://www.fototime.com/2AD6DF332524FD8/large.jpg

This morning the SC&MB crew moved all of the railroads equipment to the adjacent spur track located on higher ground in anticipation of today’s significant rain.

Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line
Operators: Santa Cruz & Monterey Bay Railway
Date: November 2, 2015

http://www.fototime.com/9334AFCE954105F/large.jpg

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Howard 11-16-2015 - 09:52
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Negin 11-16-2015 - 10:33
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Howard 11-16-2015 - 10:45
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Negin 11-16-2015 - 17:34
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Howard 11-16-2015 - 22:24
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Tripper 11-16-2015 - 17:49
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line BOB R 11-16-2015 - 19:45
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Howard 11-16-2015 - 22:38
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Espee99 11-17-2015 - 09:22
  Re: Three Years Ago Today – Santa Cruz Branch Rail Line Howard 11-17-2015 - 13:00

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com