A Little TRIVIA to bring a Smile to Your Face !!
Author: Ken Shattock (KRK)
Date: 01-13-2016 - 10:20

Hi Everybody-- This bit of news might be out of the ordinary-- but, I just had to share this with you...

My brother-in-law lives in Las Vegas on Ridgecrest Drive. He and his Russian wife are dealers in Real Estate and Rental Homes. I just spoke on the phone with him a few moments ago and he told me to look up this guys address on GOOGLE. So I did-- Holy Cow--
you guys HAVE to see THIS !! He lives right down the street from my brother-in-law and YES, it is in a RESIDENTIAL neighborhood !! Take a peek at the wonders of Las Vegas in this one particular neighborhood :

[www.google.com]

KRK

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  A Little TRIVIA to bring a Smile to Your Face !! Ken Shattock (KRK) 01-13-2016 - 10:20
  Re: A Little TRIVIA to bring a Smile to Your Face !! New Felton 01-13-2016 - 11:32
  Re: A Little TRIVIA to bring a Smile to Your Face !! Dmac844 01-13-2016 - 15:35
  Re: A Little TRIVIA to bring a Smile to Your Face !! Whig 01-13-2016 - 16:14
  Re: A Little TRIVIA to bring a Smile to Your Face !! Ken Shattock (KRK) 01-13-2016 - 16:58

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com