Dale Jones Seeking Marias Pass Photos
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 04-04-2016 - 07:54

This is Dale Jones of [www.railroads-of-montana.com]

I have been commissioned to write a pictorial history of Montana's Marias Pass
The company is Arcadia Publishing - you may have seen some of their books such as the one below
[www.arcadiapublishing.com]

The book is 128 pages with 180 to 240 photos

I have quite a few images from my own collection and have access to some other sources

If someone knows of a few non-published photos of the Great Northern or early BN "Rainbow Daze" in Marias Pass,and would like a complementary book for use of their images, please let me know at my email address at the [www.railroads-of-montana.com] website

These photos don't have to be some spectacular smoking upgrade Great Northern R-2 in the winter [but that would be nice!] If you have some photos of Uncle Louie or Grandpa working in Marias Pass and the story surrounding the pictures - those can be considered also

The images can be either B&W or color [they convert the images to B&W] You wouldn't have to send me originals - a high-resolution scan would be fine

Please let me know what may be available - my goal is to have the book completed by October 2016 so it will be ready for sale by tourist season of 2017.

If you have any questions - please feel free to contact me

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Dale Jones Seeking Marias Pass Photos Dale Jones 04-04-2016 - 07:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com