Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks
Author: BOB2
Date: 04-20-2016 - 13:16

This is certainly looking a lot worse for the dispatcher and supervisor....and includes some performance issues that may reflect poorly, including what I used to call a certain lax RR "culture", which might include potentially poor oversight and supervision of operations on the NEC....? I think there is at least that much to be gleaned from the news reports, and that's not what I'd call good.

Safety is of the first importance, obedience to the rules is required.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks News at Noon 04-19-2016 - 09:09
  Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks Ba-Woosh! 04-19-2016 - 12:20
  Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks Strother Martin 04-19-2016 - 12:24
  Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks Ba-Woosh! 04-19-2016 - 13:09
  Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks clipper841 04-19-2016 - 13:55
  Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks :p 04-20-2016 - 11:41
  Re: Backhoe in Amtrak wreck had periodic right to be on tracks BOB2 04-20-2016 - 13:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com