Re: Fact based realities?
Author: BOB2
Date: 05-03-2016 - 21:18

As I've noted, there's plenty of real stuff to point to, in our conflicted and twisted public policies on choo-choo's, dirty air, and the like. And, given human nature, there are angry folks out there who tend to pretty much pull these kind of predictable charges or conspiracy theories, out of the usual place.

Facts are not necessary when you've heard the "truth".....from somewhere? Several of the other posts repeat similar purported incidents, more often heard second, third, or even fourth hand, about how the evil jackbooted thugs that did this or that, after everybody tried to do the right thing, and.....so on, and so on. Danged evil "gubmint"!

I've seen foolishness like the methanol scandal first hand, so I'm no apologist for some of the stupid that's out there. And, then there's this rant, which appears to be hyperbolic nonsense.

CNG works, meets Tier 4, and does it way cheaper. Which is why, my old colleague Enid is out there, putting in all of those CNG fueling stations for the next generation of long haul trucking on I-40 and I-10, for that notorious evil "gubmint" stooge, T. Boone Pickens.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking News at Noon 05-02-2016 - 10:03
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking BOB2 05-02-2016 - 13:26
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking George Andrews 05-02-2016 - 20:28
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking BN Oly 05-02-2016 - 20:59
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking An Observer 05-03-2016 - 09:17
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking jst3751 05-03-2016 - 09:58
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking Ba-Woosh! 05-03-2016 - 13:05
  @ Ba-Woosh Dweezle 05-03-2016 - 18:58
  @ Dweezle mook 05-03-2016 - 20:25
  Re: Fact based realities? BOB2 05-03-2016 - 21:18
  Re: Fact based realities? mook 05-03-2016 - 23:32
  Re: New California Environmental Plan Could Transform Trucking mook 05-03-2016 - 23:31

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com