Re: BNSF WORKER KILLED IN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN AMARILLO, TEXAS (With photos and video)
Author: OPRRMS
Date: 06-09-2008 - 02:07

Wondering Wanderer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On what line, from where to where?

I haven't forgotten you. I'm waiting for a reply to your question. I don't work that territory, so I've asked for help.

That said, the accident occurred in UP's yard in Amarillo. The conductor was riding a four-car cut into a clear rail. His intent was to stop the cut with the handbrake on the car he was riding. Indications are that the handbrake broke while he was tightening it, causing him to lose his balance and fall.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Railroad Newsline for Monday, 06/02/08 Larry W. Grant 06-01-2008 - 20:29
  Re: BNSF WORKER KILLED IN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN AMARILLO, TEXAS (With photos and video) OPRRMS 06-02-2008 - 00:02
  Re: BNSF WORKER KILLED IN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN AMARILLO, TEXAS (With photos and video) Wondering Wanderer 06-03-2008 - 21:44
  Re: BNSF WORKER KILLED IN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN AMARILLO, TEXAS (With photos and video) OPRRMS 06-03-2008 - 22:25
  Re: BNSF WORKER KILLED IN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN AMARILLO, TEXAS (With photos and video) Wondering Wanderer 06-04-2008 - 21:25
  Re: BNSF WORKER KILLED IN TRAIN ACCIDENT IN AMARILLO, TEXAS (With photos and video) OPRRMS 06-09-2008 - 02:07
  UP system map [link] OPRRMS 06-23-2008 - 19:42
  Amarillo w 06-24-2008 - 14:22

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com