Sisterly Love, 2641 to the Rescue!
Author: Nick
Date: 07-06-2016 - 20:20

Cleburne roots still run deep. Yesterday afternoon, Santa Cruz Big Trees & Pacific CF7 2600 had a meltdown just before the Beach Train's scheduled departure from the Boardwalk. With 2600 inoperable, Roaring Camp dispatched sister CF7 2641 from Felton to run south "down the hill" to retrieve the train in Santa Cruz. Once 2641 arrived at the Boardwalk and coupled to the consist, it was highball north to Roaring Camp.

Running fashionably late, 2641 diverges from the street running trackage on Chestnut Street with the Beach Train and a dead 2600 in tow. The CF7's are incredibly reliable for Roaring Camp, so this is an extremely uncommon occurrence. It just so happened that I was near Downtown Santa Cruz and heard the horn, so I rushed over to this spot to take photos and record a short video. It dawned on me later that this was probably the only pure CF7 lash-up in the United States yesterday. I guess it's always better to be lucky than good, right?
[www.youtube.com]

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Sisterly Love, 2641 to the Rescue! Nick 07-06-2016 - 20:20
  Re: Sisterly Love, 2641 to the Rescue! Dragoman 07-08-2016 - 13:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com