Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster?
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-08-2016 - 08:48

Rotem defects to be repaired....... LA Times, today.

[www.latimes.com]

I'm not that shocked, as I spoke to Dan about two hours after this happened, and he couldn't explain to me where the Rotem's lead pilot assembly had disappeared to?

This pilot assembly failed and broke off, in a relatively survivable light vehicle crash. It actually "collapsed", went under the car, and that is actually is what caused the catastrophic train derailment, which resulted in the "spinout" of the cars, which resulted in all of the death and injuries.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster? BOB2 07-08-2016 - 08:48
  Re: Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster? Norm Schultze 07-08-2016 - 12:24
  Re: Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster? mook 07-08-2016 - 15:49
  Re: Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster? Topfuel 07-08-2016 - 18:26
  Re: Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster? mook 07-08-2016 - 21:34
  Re: Rotem Cars Defective Pilot at Fault for Oxnard Disaster? Max Wyss 07-08-2016 - 23:39

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com