Re: Williams meet
Author: Mike Lepker
Date: 06-16-2008 - 00:01

Thanks for the complements. We were heading eastbound. Actually, those shots were taken an hour and a half or so after the Seligman depot "last stop" photos that I posted earlier. Quite a day for very rare photography!! I wish that the scans had turned out better, they are too dark as scanned. But I'm learning. I have been told that the exact hill I was standing on is infested with rattlesnakes. I, personally, have not seen any up there, but a word of caution for trying that photo during summer months. Actually since I've been working the "east end" I have not seen ANY snakes in the wooded areas but I am sure that they live up there. You might have been in a photo that I took recently......... The Orient Express with a BNSF loco on the point (which I had never seen before) for a total of 4 locomotives. Do You know why it was there? I would think that the 3 Genesis locomotives would pull the 20 or so cars fine.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Williams meet Mike Lepker 06-11-2008 - 10:07
  Re: Williams meet PNWR1853 06-11-2008 - 13:09
  Re: Williams meet Tom Moungovan 06-12-2008 - 15:14
  Re: Williams meet Dave Smith 06-15-2008 - 20:15
  Re: Williams meet Mike Lepker 06-16-2008 - 00:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com