Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook
Author: Bozo Texino
Date: 10-03-2016 - 20:09

Mr. Speaker,

Be certain to tell Warren Buffet to ask the BNSF Railway Police about you. Also he could check your many field interviews, trespasser incidents and arrests at various cities on the BNSF system. How about that trespassing citation by mail you received from CSX? Or was it NS? Do you remember when the Santa Fe Railway Police had to visit your home and talk to you and your elderly parents about 1992? What were you told about trespassing, safety violations, vandalism, and your threats? What were you told about your repeated, annoying calls to the Dispatchers' Office in San Bernardino? How about your many encounters with Santa Fe, and more recently, BNSF special agents?

Let's talk about CP Rail: Hope you do not have plans to visit Mr. Buffet, or BNSF property, and have to be ordered off the property, as on CP Rail. Remember you overstayed your welcome in Revelstoke, sleeping in the company bunkhouse, eating their food, and bothering employees? How about the times you were turned back from the Canadian border, by the Canadian Authorities, and handed back to U.S. Customs? Remember being shown the direction, AWAY from Canada?

Do you recall being told by the Arizona & California Ry Superintendent to leave and not come back? This was after you arbitrarily decided to camp out, in the cab of one of their locomotives, which was on display, for customers and A&C families? Remember demanding that the Superintendent bring you food from the A&C's BBQ and picnic, so you could stay, uninvited on the A&C locomotive? That was kind of the last straw at Parker, Arizona, wasn't it?

SP, and now UP, must have some interesting files on you going way back into the 70's and 80's. How about the damage you bragged about doing to UP signals on Sherman Hill? "Because they made you mad." You needed to learn to drive then and probably still do.

You are a menace to the railroads, and the railfan community. Your actions reflect on all railroad photographers. Yes, you have made some fine photographs. Please do it safely OFF railroad property, OFF the utilities' poles, and towers, without doing any harm or damage to anyone else, or their property.

Bozo Texino

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Jim Speaker 10-01-2016 - 16:21
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Warren 10-01-2016 - 17:01
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Jim Speaker 10-01-2016 - 19:20
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Cprr 10-01-2016 - 22:15
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Compassionate Soul 10-04-2016 - 16:14
  The One and Only Sir James of Speaker Dale Sanders half brother 10-02-2016 - 10:11
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Tony 10-01-2016 - 23:04
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Shortline Sammie 10-01-2016 - 23:21
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Jim Speaker 10-02-2016 - 09:56
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Spike 10-02-2016 - 18:29
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Jim Speaker 10-03-2016 - 10:19
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Bozo Texino 10-03-2016 - 20:09
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Jim Speaker 10-04-2016 - 08:47
  Re: I,m friends with Warren Buffet on Facebook Obsserver 10-05-2016 - 11:23
  I would love to have a weeks interest on his massed wealth Jim Tweeter 10-03-2016 - 11:16

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com