Re: When You Throw Out Chum You Attract Troll's.....
Author: BOB2
Date: 11-11-2016 - 08:50

When you troll with a line like that, I take it that you didn't expect to attract the usual loser racist trolls and the "shell shocked: whiney little bitc#es?

As to your question, he will likely have no real effect on the things which will decide the future of the SDA&E. Unlike most of these idiots I've been down to Campo a lot in recent years, to shoot the AR's, AK's, and cut watermelons in half with the twelve gauge, on my friends property, which looks out on 1-8, the Carrizo, and the 30 foot "wall" we already have down there, that should give the old East German Stazi and the Soviets penis envy....

We used to have to clear the "range" down on the property, so we didn't shoot any illegal's, now and for the last decade, since NAFTA and the new "fence", we haven't had to do that. That's because we actually have almost no net illegal immigration from Mexico anymore, despite some of the bulls#it you hear some folks say, coming mostly from ignorant ranting losers posting on the internet, the clueless media, and politicians pandering to your fears.

I here lots of these folks are whining about them evil Mexicans taking their jobs and want a "wall". Maybe that's because, if most of the hard core racist losers, like some of these real dicks who post the most worthless crap on Altamont, are any example, they are generally strike me as ignorant, relatively unskilled, often untrained, generally uncouth, occasionally unwashed, and are otherwise unemployable for much of the responsible skilled work out there, and whiners who are often just too lazy to pick crops or wash dishes, and really can't compete with most of those hard working Mexicans that they seem to despise, often because of resentment over their own failed lives.

There are plenty of other discussions on Altamont that offer good discussions of the real issues affecting and/or afflicting the attempts to reopen the SDA&E to read. When you put out chum mentioning either of these complete fools who just ran for President, it's like using NWP or SMART in front of the Mouse, or waving a red sheet in front of a bull....so why are you surprised that these morons would take that chum?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Stewie 11-09-2016 - 18:02
  Re: Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Funny how.......... Ken Leach 11-09-2016 - 18:28
  Re: Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Funny how.......... HUTCH 7.62 11-09-2016 - 18:58
  Re: Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Funny how.......... theconductor 11-09-2016 - 21:21
  Re: Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Funny how.......... Boberama 11-11-2016 - 07:57
  Re: Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Funny how.......... Sumotuwe 11-11-2016 - 12:27
  Far less than Bill Clinton Screwed all those women Get A Life You Dork Liberal 11-10-2016 - 07:09
  Re: Far less than Bill Clinton Screwed all those women Never Hillary 11-10-2016 - 15:45
  Re: Will Trump screw the SD&AE? Stewie 11-10-2016 - 19:48
  Re: When You Throw Out Chum You Attract Troll's..... BOB2 11-11-2016 - 08:50
  Re: When You Throw Out Chum You Attract Troll's..... BOB2 11-11-2016 - 09:17

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com