Re: Gold Line/ I-210 freeway shut down due to stupidity
Author: BOB2
Date: 12-07-2016 - 18:38

It didn't last long, though. Although, for about a half an hour every friggin' helo in LA was flying over it.

Somebody apparently spotted and reported a bundle of cloths or jacket, thrown by the carpool lanes and tracks, by some guy getting on and off at different stations and acting weird. This was at the Lake Avenue Station. Apparently when they checked it out the doggy didn't like it, so they called the bomb squad, and closed the GL and 210, while the robot had a closer look. The Sheriff's arrested this guy at another station.

Given the overseas terror threat that was reported to the FBI, and apparently leaked to the press, the MTA folks have been a bit jittery this week, with a very high presence of LE and searches of bags at stations. So this was probably not the week to screw around and act stupid like that........

From the article in the Star News, they apparently tracked this dufus from station to station, acting weird, by using the CCTV, until the Sheriff's picked him up. So, I guess in this case, it was good things that big brother was watching.....

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Gold Line/ I-210 freeway shut down due to stupidity Commuter 12-07-2016 - 13:18
  Re: Gold Line/ I-210 freeway shut down due to stupidity BOB2 12-07-2016 - 18:38
  More incidents like this in the future Commuter 12-08-2016 - 08:14
  Re: EGBOK! BOB2 12-08-2016 - 09:18
  Rights of the Homeless Commuter 12-08-2016 - 11:19
  Re: Rights of the Homeless Judge Judy 12-09-2016 - 00:04
  Re: Rights of the Homeless Metrolink Bob 12-19-2016 - 10:01

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com