Re: Hobos in Dixon
Author: DzNtz
Date: 07-18-2008 - 22:59

Don't hobos ride trains? I'm confused over what they really want- a noise wall (but will it have access to the tracks so they can hop a freight???????).

Must...get ....priorities...straight....

If youre homeless, would'nt you at least swallow your pride and move in with a family member? I see it all the time in my city. As soon as summer comes out, the "urban campers" start overcrowding the parks and "public spaces". You go see a little league game in the park, and in the fourth inning, a bum crawls out from under the bleachers and decides to "move" because were interupting their sleep.

If their's hope for them, maybe a fresh start in a new city. Hop a train, leave problems behind, and seek a better life than the one you left. Or stay and do nothing. Don't complain about the trains being too loud. Don't complain that there's not enough bushes seperating you from the freeway overpass, killing your privacy.

I find the HUAFT to be ironic.
Makes me think of stupid organizations like the VAETA (Vegans Against the Ethical Treatment of Animals).

I have nothing against the homeless. Some circumstances are beyond ones control, and I give credit (and donations) to certain people and charities that can help rise personal dispair in the more needy. I really have a problem with selfishness that is more common in todays squatter.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Hobos in Dixon Caboose Cal 07-18-2008 - 11:35
  Re: Hobos in Dixon DzNtz 07-18-2008 - 22:59
  Re: Hobos in Dixon SNRy 07-21-2008 - 13:36
  Re: Hobos in Dixon Dan 07-21-2008 - 14:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com