Re: sp no goit three
Author: Big Brother
Date: 02-15-2017 - 21:33

Tommy J. My little brother was named Tommy J., and that got my attention to start with, but as I try to read all entries here, I have to ask you something. Some here think that you are spelling this way on purpose, but I myself see no reason you would do it continually. Some say you are just trying to attract attention, but I do not think so. As my little brother, Tommy J., always had a terrible time spelling and reading, he could not function properly in a lot of areas. Only the ones close to him knew what he was saying when writing. Do you have any way to check your spelling, on your computer or with another gadget of sorts? That would really help everyone, especially you. You can overcome this problem, with some time and effort! I helped my brother learn to spell and read, at age 50! There are adult classes for just this thing, nowadays. Do no be ashamed or let some of these yahoos here give you a bad time. You can improve your life many times over. Anyone else like to help him?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  sp no goit three Tommy J 02-15-2017 - 21:09
  Re: sp no goit three Big Brother 02-15-2017 - 21:33
  Re: sp no goit three ron 02-16-2017 - 07:57
  Re: sp no goit three DB 02-16-2017 - 08:58
  Re: sp no goit three Tommy J 02-16-2017 - 11:54
  Re: sp no goit three tundraboomer 02-16-2017 - 12:19
  Trying to actually answer Tommy J's question. Pdxrailtransit 02-16-2017 - 18:16
  Re: Trying to actually answer Tommy J's question. Tommy J 02-16-2017 - 20:24
  Re: Trying to actually answer Tommy J's question. Fred 02-16-2017 - 20:38
  Re: Trying to actually answer Tommy J's question. Espee2472 02-17-2017 - 11:07

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com