Reserve Marias Pass Book – Free Great Northern, Soo Line & Spokane International Downloads
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 03-06-2017 - 15:35

My “Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass” book published by Arcadia Press will be released on June 5, 2017. The 128-page book contains 210 B&W photographs of GN, BN,& BNSF from the late 1890’s to 2010 covering the entire Pass from Whitefish to Browning. The book is being offered as a one-time hardcover limited collector’s edition. This book has also been selected for a “Postcards of America” series featuring 15 images as postcards in a companion packet. If you reserve a copy by April 30, 2017, you pay no shipping. I’ll email you when I have the books in stock.

Since most of my publication have been out of print for years, I have decided to release them as free PDF downloads. You may download the Railroads of Montana calendars and these titles below:
“Outlook & the Whitetail Sub” The Soo Line Connection in Montana – 28 page booklet
“Great Northern Railway – Kettle Falls, Washington Branch” – 192 page book
“The Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver” – 92 page book
“Larry Shawver Photograph Collection” – 32 page book
I will be adding more publications in the future

Go to the railroads-of-montana.com website to reserve your Marias Pass book and click on the links to download the various publications.

The links will take you to a Microsoft OneDrive URL site. You should not need OneDrive installed on your device to download. Some of the files are large and may take a while to download.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if the download links are not working

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones
railroads-of-montana.com

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Reserve Marias Pass Book – Free Great Northern, Soo Line & Spokane International Downloads Dale Jones 03-06-2017 - 15:35

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com