Re: Winterail
Author: seod
Date: 03-13-2017 - 09:25

Wow some of you guys sure get your panties in a bunch over a couple of hygienically challenged people. I have been going to Winterail since the late '80's (I am from western WA and I drove through the "dangerous" Oregon all the time with no problems) and I have noticed very few of the aforementioned stinkers. Sure there are a few there are some in every crowd. If somebody smells bad don't stand next to them or sit next to them in the auditorium. Making your "helpful" reminder will not make them take a shower it would be nice if it did though. I like personal hygiene I like to take my daily shower but that is just me.

Most railfans are great people but the idiot with the vest and hat mouth breathing about how much he loves choo choo's does set the hobby back a bit but that is life get used to it.

I am looking forward to Winterail I have a great time there I get to see people I have not seen since, well, last Winterail but that is what makes it fun. I miss it being in California but it is great in Corvallis the venue is much better than the Scottish Rite which was getting very tired but it was great fun.

See ya'll at Winterail.

Scott the venter

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Winterail Reminder 03-13-2017 - 07:28
  Re: Winterail fan 03-13-2017 - 07:56
  Re: Winterail seod 03-13-2017 - 09:25
  Re: Winterail - Muffler Suggestion Midas 03-13-2017 - 12:15
  Winterail Mr. Muntz 03-13-2017 - 21:07
  Re: Winterail Craig Tambo 03-13-2017 - 23:42
  Re: Winterail Trkinsptr 03-14-2017 - 11:19
  Re: Winterail Goatboat 03-14-2017 - 15:00
  Re: Winterail Bag of Wind 03-14-2017 - 19:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com