Re: Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon???
Author: DCMcGill
Date: 08-01-2008 - 18:11

The railroad was reopened yesterday, 7-31-08 at 1700 hrs.

As a side note I hope to post some pictures here of the fire train during the last siege, the Butte Complex fires. We were operating in conjunction with the railroad and my partner was able to click some photos as the train worked itself along during a 'burning out operation'.

The problem is I started vacation yesterday and probably won't see him for a week. Oh well...

DCMcGill

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon??? Coleman Randall 07-31-2008 - 21:32
  Re: Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon??? beverlyhelper 08-01-2008 - 13:11
  Re: Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon??? DCMcGill 08-01-2008 - 18:11
  Re: Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon??? P.Kepler 08-02-2008 - 10:08
  Re: Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon??? DCMcGill 08-02-2008 - 13:35
  Re: Any update on the Rich Bar Fire's affect on railroad traffic in the Feather River Canyon??? Al Stangenberger 08-03-2008 - 12:29

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com