Nisqually / Pt Defiance Bypass Line question
Author: GN Goat
Date: 04-12-2017 - 03:21

I drive I-5 along the new rehabbed Nisqually Line 5 days a week.

In the last two weeks I have seen flashing or solid yellow signal lights when heading South. I see them at Tillicum and the crossing South of there at JBLM main gate exit.

I haven't seen any trains running in the area South of Bridgeport Way, Tacoma Rail hasn't been parked at DuPont either.

South of the Mounts Road exit (MP116), you can see a solid yellow signal with a flashing red under it. You can see it when on I=5 between Center Dr and Mounts Road. This is before the tracks turn left to go over I-5. Can't get close enough to see it better.

Can anyone explain this solid yellow/flashing red? The Red light looks to be about halfway between the yellow and the ground.

The DuPont yard has been pretty empty too so thought maybe the track isn't open to trains South of DuPont?

Thanks!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Nisqually / Pt Defiance Bypass Line question GN Goat 04-12-2017 - 03:21
  Re: Nisqually / Pt Defiance Bypass Line question Graham Buxton 04-12-2017 - 06:10
  Re: Nisqually / Pt Defiance Bypass Line question GN Goat 04-13-2017 - 01:12
  Re: Nisqually / Pt Defiance Bypass Line question TR conductor 04-14-2017 - 15:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com