Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz
Author: I don't care
Date: 04-13-2017 - 09:10

Howard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> GET OFF THE BRIDGE !!

I had to find this bridge on a map. I see it's on the spur to Davenport. I understand there is zero traffic on this track - just maintenance and an occassional movement for the benefit of train nazis railfans, correct? I'm willing to cut the public some slack if the tracks are not used.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz Howard 04-12-2017 - 17:27
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz Tom Joad 04-12-2017 - 17:51
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz Snips 04-12-2017 - 18:51
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz Negin 04-13-2017 - 03:17
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz Coaststarlate 04-13-2017 - 06:28
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz Cprr 04-13-2017 - 07:58
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz I don't care 04-13-2017 - 09:10
  Re: Clearing Trespassers From The Bridge Over Antonelli Pond In Santa Cruz What Is Yours Is Mine 04-13-2017 - 12:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com