Mortimer B. Fuller III named pony at St Albans Vermont
Author: Da Press
Date: 04-16-2017 - 04:08

So there's a locomotive that's freshly painted G&W in St Albans VT for Mortimer B Fuller III. And not that I give a rat's butt, somebody somewhere felt he deserved a locomotive named after him. I'm LMAO because some person had his eyes open to take a photo of something obscure. Next thing ya know, there's a PR fallout! I have NEVER known railroads to be great at secrets...it's like the elephant in the room; everybody KNOWS it's there, including the stench! But what stinks even more is the idiots who are not corporate employees trying to play God telling others to keep it under wraps? Oh Boo Hoo KB...grow the hell up just because it wasn't YOU with the first photo this time!

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Mortimer B. Fuller III named pony at St Albans Vermont Da Press 04-16-2017 - 04:08
  Re: Mortimer B. Fuller III named pony at St Albans Vermont ron 04-16-2017 - 22:04
  Re: Mortimer B. Fuller III named pony at St Albans Vermont Bon Mot 04-17-2017 - 07:09

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com