CCT 1790 Collection
Author: Nick Wolters
Date: 06-15-2017 - 10:57

It's complete!

As many of you know, I embarked on a project in recent years with the goal of recording Central California Traction's operations along the Lodi Line. CCT 1790, the long-serving GP18 of the Traction Company, quickly became the emphasis of my documentation. I have many fond memories of 1790 dating back to my childhood, as I would often wait trackside with my Dad as the Flyer made its southbound run back to Stockton. Because this railroad is right in my backyard, I made an effort to photograph and video the locomotive as often as possible. As my photography equipment, resources, and schedule changed, it enabled me to frequently catch the northbound movement of the Lodi Job, especially in 2016. As a college student, it was always fun to take a drive out to Morada after a rigorous morning in class.
In the end, I was able to compile 42 videos (1 hour+) of 1790 footage before it was sidelined at the end of 2016. All of these clips are now organized in a category for the public to easily view.

[www.youtube.com]

Enjoy!
-Nick

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  CCT 1790 Collection Nick Wolters 06-15-2017 - 10:57
  Re: CCT 1790 Collection J 06-15-2017 - 11:32
  Re: CCT 1790 Collection Bob 06-16-2017 - 16:53

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com