Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Where to get these passes?
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-18-2017 - 15:46

Any National Forest Rangers Station, Any National Park or Monument, many fee sites (like Mono Lake Tufas) also sell them.

I've had mine a while, but just picked up one for my GF, we had to call several Rangers Stations, because some Rangers Stations were out, at Arcadia for instance, and were waiting for more, we had to drive to Glendora.

In the Bay Area, try the GG National Park, at the main offices or visitors centers. I believe BLM also has them. These cover the stupid new National Forest "access" fees, imposed in improved National Forest locations, which was recently reinstated.

Since there is a rush on for all of us baby boomer old geezers to get these before they blow out the price, you should call and ask if they are in stock, so you don't have to waste a trip.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! BOB2 06-18-2017 - 14:49
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! David Dewey 06-18-2017 - 15:36
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Where to get these passes? BOB2 06-18-2017 - 15:46
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Where to get these passes? WebDigger 06-18-2017 - 16:25
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Where to get these passes? David Dewey 06-18-2017 - 20:38
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Where to get these passes? Van 06-19-2017 - 03:52
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Where to get these passes? mook 06-20-2017 - 12:08
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! Carol L Voss 06-18-2017 - 16:06
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! Steve Thompson 06-18-2017 - 16:27
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! Earl Pitts 06-18-2017 - 16:56
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! HUTCH 7.62 06-18-2017 - 20:34
  Re: Want to see Promontory Point for" Free"? Seniors act now! Gary 06-20-2017 - 12:49

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com