Questions Answered About MILW & Marias Pass books
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 08-07-2017 - 14:33

I'll try to answer a couple of questions.

As for the Milwaukee Road branches in my new book - the focus of the book will mostly be Spokane east through St. Maries - Avery - Deer Lodge - Butte. The entire non-electrified section from the Spokane Depot through Plummer to Avery is lacking in color coverage.

At the moment - specifically, I have some Elk River branch photos that will in the book, more would be better.

As for the Coeur d'Alene, Pend Oreille, Blackfoot/Bitterroot branches and the WI&M these would be a great addition - I have none no color images of these lines, even one or two would be welcome.

I will include the POVA,Potlatch/St. Maries River Railroad from St. Maries to Avery if anyone has some color slides or prints to share - as with the other Milwaukee branches, even one or two would be great.

I'm also including the the BA&P into Anaconda & Butte - I have some excellent color boxcab & 1957 GE images, but I could always use some lineside action photos.

Now... as for the Marias Pass book - yes...I still have hardcover copies and they are on sale until August 15th for $25.00 and free shipping. I pack them in bubble wrap and can add cardboard corners if desired, even though I have not had any problems with shipping before - I have heard stories that some delivery folks may have masochistic attitudes toward packages. Regardless - I want to make sure you receive your book undamaged.

Concerning the Great Northern Kettle Falls line, my plans are the do a complete revision of the line from Spokane/Hillward book through Kettle including both Canadian branches after I get the Milwaukee Road book under my belt.

Hopefully this answers a few questions.

Please contact me at:
[www.railroads-of-montana.com]
to order the Marias Pass book or have any material you would like to see in the book

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Questions Answered About MILW & Marias Pass books Dale Jones 08-07-2017 - 14:33
  Re: Questions Answered About MILW & Marias Pass books Phat Phomar 08-07-2017 - 16:14
  Re: Questions Answered About MILW & Marias Pass books Dale Jones 08-07-2017 - 17:31
  Re: Questions Answered About MILW & Marias Pass books Phat Phomar 08-08-2017 - 10:19
  Re: Questions Answered About MILW & Marias Pass books Dale Jones 08-08-2017 - 10:55

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com