Re: Any guesses as to how lack of Internet Neutrality will impact AP?
Author: Edward
Date: 12-14-2017 - 15:40

AP is small potatoes as far as the ISPs are concerned. As you guessed, they will go after the large streamers first. While it is certainly possible at some point that it will affect AP, I wouldn't worry about it for now. Youtube and such may be the first thing you notice.

If you are in their service area you can go with Sonic Telecom. They have been in favor of net neutrality since it first became a topic. They also don't keep records for more than two weeks... for those of you concerned with privacy.

I just found out that they are pulling fiber to the home on my street next September. I really don't need gigabit internet, but it's nice to know it's available.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Any guesses as to how lack of Internet Neutrality will impact AP? Pdxrailtransit 12-14-2017 - 14:49
  Re: Any guesses as to how lack of Internet Neutrality will impact AP? George Andrews 12-14-2017 - 15:35
  Re: Any guesses as to how lack of Internet Neutrality will impact AP? Edward 12-14-2017 - 15:40
  Re: Any guesses as to how lack of Internet Neutrality will impact AP? Boberama 12-16-2017 - 07:13

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com