Re: Cathy Taylor
Author: Peter D.
Date: 01-14-2018 - 21:02

Yeah. Some shocking news. We were told on Tuesday, last. She was good for our museum. Got things done. Our prayers to her family.

My good memory, that a fellow docent brought up to me on Tuesday...

I had graduated from Docent training in the spring of 2004. That summer we had an event and I was put on parking detail and was told not to let anyone in with out a badge or CSRM sticker on the car. About mid morning a car pulled up with three people inside. I stopped the car from coming in as it had not the sticker on the window and no one inside had a badge. This woman leaned out the window and said, "I'm Cathy Taylor! Let us in!" I said, " But you don't have a sticker, I can't let you in. You can go to the front desk and voice your complaint if you want. It's inside, at the front of the museum." I didn't know who she was.... A few minutes later the car came back around, the woman inside fumming. Park aid came up to me and said, "It's ok to let the Museum Director in...." She laughed and walked off. I let the car go through.... LOL! That was a great lesson for me. Got to know who all the upper management was just in case they put me on parking detail again...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Cathy Taylor Joe Cullum 01-13-2018 - 15:30
  Re: Cathy Taylor Peter D. 01-14-2018 - 21:02
  Re: Cathy Taylor Boberama 01-14-2018 - 22:58
  Re: Cathy Taylor OPRRMS 01-14-2018 - 23:59
  Re: Cathy Taylor Dick Dorn 01-15-2018 - 07:24
  Re: Cathy Taylor OPRRMS 01-15-2018 - 12:36

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com