Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats......
Author: Nussel Snouts
Date: 01-27-2018 - 03:54

If as a teen, putting myself in this predicament, I would have been going for the video cameraman, for if my family saw this, most especially my dad, it would overshadow anything the state could administer. No, it would not be physical, much worse and life changing than that. At that moment the video would be my greatest fear, a permanent record of unsocialized behavior.
What are the duties of the officer? Is he there to enforce rules for ridership or are they just suggestions not to be enforced? If he asks a patron to obey the rules and they refuse, what is the next step? Should he ask for id to report them and if refused just give up and walk off? I am keen to know.

20 years ago, a friend of mine named Chuck, was stationed in Germany by the military for a few months. One time he was sleeping the night away on a railroad station platform. A young male tourist was bundled in a sleeping bag next to him. At 6:00 am a police officer with a German Shepard strolled the platform ordering the sleepers to get on their feet. The bagged tourist though awake did not comply. Chuck informed him he better get up, telling him the police really mean it here. The tourist told Chuck to F... off and mind his own business. Upon returning the officer commanded the dog to attack the bag. There was much screaming and thrashing about as the dog did his duty, to the copious delight of Chuck.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... BOB2 01-23-2018 - 10:55
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... david vartanoff 01-23-2018 - 11:40
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... BOB2 01-23-2018 - 12:15
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... NormSchultze 01-23-2018 - 15:14
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... Money Hater 01-23-2018 - 15:37
  Re: Money Hater are you off of your schizophrenia medications?...... BOB2 01-23-2018 - 16:08
  Re: ... mildly offended 01-24-2018 - 19:21
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... Spect my athoritay! 01-24-2018 - 12:58
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... Watch it again 01-23-2018 - 17:22
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... Rod 01-23-2018 - 16:17
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... Rick James 01-23-2018 - 18:23
  Re: Metro Bust-Go LAPD-Do not put your feet on the seats...... Nussel Snouts 01-27-2018 - 03:54

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com