Re: Military Move
Author: Q
Date: 01-30-2018 - 12:30

This thread somewhat reminds me of the time during "Desert Storm", when CNN reporters camped out near the runways of the Ryiadh Air Base, and broadcast the departure of every bombing run on its way to Bagdad. That info had to have been very helpful to any enemy that was listening. But we prevailed anyway. Lucky us! No wonder I despise CNN!

Another time:
German spys during WW2 used to camp in the Appalachian Mountains in the ridges above the tracks, to keep track of trains carrying military movements. That is - until we found out about it. But we didn't find it out until much pain was inflicted. Any one factoid they collected probably didn't mean very much. But when they all got added together, as they surely did; that's when all the crap happened.

And yes, it has happened more recently too. To me in fact! It happened to a Santa Fe passenger train I was on to San Diego, where I was to ship off to Vietnam. The actual target was a military supply train following behind us. Those domestic terrorists wanted to derail that military train to protest the war; but got us instead by mistake (all this according to the "U.S. Stars & Stripes")

So how the hell do you think they figured it out that a military train was coming. They must've read about it somewhere! Or perhaps a little came from here and a little from there - and of course they put it all together -they ain't stupid you know - unlike some of us.

And don't tell me you think there are not still foreign and domestic terrorists around; listening any source they can find.

You guys must think we are invincible or something.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Military Move E-LTOAM 01-24-2018 - 16:19
  Re: Military Move Rob 01-24-2018 - 16:45
  Re: Military Move E-LTOAM 01-24-2018 - 16:52
  Re: Military Move Don Point 01-24-2018 - 18:06
  Re: Military Move NWP 01-24-2018 - 18:33
  Re: Military Move K6KFF 01-24-2018 - 19:03
  Re: Military Move Don Point 01-24-2018 - 19:07
  Re: Military Move BN Oly 01-24-2018 - 21:13
  Re: Military Move Tom McCann 01-24-2018 - 22:12
  Re: Military Move Q 01-30-2018 - 12:30

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com