Spokane Train Show & Marias Pass Book Special
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 02-24-2018 - 10:35

Just a reminder that the Spring Spokane, Washington Train show sponsored by the River City Modelers will be held next Sunday, March 4th at the Spokane Fair & Expo Center, Bldg. A, B & C.

Show hours are from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM, admission $6.00 for adults, 12 & under free.

Over 200 tables of all things railroad related for sale - model & toy trains, photos, books, toy autos & trucks, bridges & buildings. Train memorabilia - old lanterns, signs, china, linen, switch locks & keys and much more.

There will be operating train layouts in N, HO, S, O and G Scales along with a very large Free-Mo setup. Operations Lifesaver will be there too. Free parking, food available.

I'm running a Spokane Train show special on my Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass book until next Saturday. It's $25.00 and free shipping...the PayPal cart is on the page below.
[www.railroads-of-montana.com]

I'll be there next to Jerry Quinn's table - drop by and say "Hi"

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

BTW - Arcadia is sending me the proofs of the Milwaukee Road Connections book soon...everything looks good for a June 2018 release.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Spokane Train Show & Marias Pass Book Special Dale Jones 02-24-2018 - 10:35
  Re: Spokane Train Show & Marias Pass Book Special Greg 02-26-2018 - 14:20

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com