Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain
Author: EMRR 1034
Date: 06-13-2018 - 19:18

I have a massive amount of data on the Eagle Mountain RR, but no video was ever produced as far as I know. I responded to the Trainorders post with this:

I have never found one. If Kaiser Steel made one, its either locked away deep in the successor company's vault (they are very hostile bunch, but being constantly sued for 20 years will do that!) or has been lost. No outside group or individual ever made one to my knowledge and believe me I have looked. I have a deep interest in the operation and even attempted to create a website (eaglemountainrr.org) for all things EMRR but gave up when nobody would allow me post their photos (they wanted to see the website up with material before allowing but couldn't do so with the material to start it). I also pretty much wrote the entire Wikpedia article on the railroad, but gave up when I several "wikipedia experts" decided me information wasn't "official" enough.

If you have any further questions about the EMRR, please feel free to email me at:
rlkisinger@eaglemountainrr.org

Rick Kisinger
Fontana, CA

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Scott R. Snell 06-13-2018 - 07:12
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Cprr 06-13-2018 - 08:46
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Scott R. Snell 06-13-2018 - 09:09
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Tom Nemeth's other twin brother 06-13-2018 - 09:35
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Scott R. Snell 06-13-2018 - 09:41
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Stevo del Applegato 06-13-2018 - 09:57
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Tom Nemeth's other twin brother 06-13-2018 - 14:51
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain Cprr 06-13-2018 - 18:38
  Re: Kaiser Steel/Eagle Mountain EMRR 1034 06-13-2018 - 19:18

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com