Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train
Author: Moderate Independent
Date: 09-11-2018 - 14:44

Let's Be Honest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone's opinion of this discussion is
> interesting but your contention that you are a
> moderate independent is somewhat askew. You're
> more a liberal/progressive and that's your right.
> But to imply that anyone who doesn't agree with
> your views is far right is not appropriate and
> just makes people not listen to your message.
> There's enough propaganda going around without
> pretending one's views are those of a "party" you
> don't even truly represent.

Ok. I get it. Just because I don't align with today's right I must be a liberal. You're categorizing me the same way you accuse me of doing. Funny, because I never liked Hillary and I don't think the representative from the most liberal city in the most liberal state should lead the House. I voted mostly republican for more than 30 years until 2016, when I became disgusted with what the republican party and conservatives now stand for. I'm tired of all the divisiveness. I'm tired of the absolute demonization of any and all that don't follow lockstep with a hate filled agenda, whether it be against people of color, certain religions, sexual preference, etc. and especially against fellow Americans who disagree. I disagree with the idea of taking from the poor to feed the rich. But most of all, I can't align myself with the rude, cult like followers of our current liar in chief. Until we remove this stubborn orange stain on the fabric of America and those in Congress who put party over country by backing his actions and not standing up to him, I wan't nothing to do with the republican party.
Also, when I see hateful, divisive, unprovoked comments like CVPI p71's filled with half truths or complete BS, whether it be from both sides, I'm going to speak out against them. I'm tired of watching our great country become the laughing stock of the rest of the world and going down the drain by stooping to the lowest common denominator. We're better than that. If that's being a liberal, then so be it.

Can we please get back to trains now?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Crown Victoria 09-06-2018 - 19:20
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train CVPI P71 09-07-2018 - 10:00
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Joe Cullum 09-07-2018 - 17:13
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Moderate Independent 09-08-2018 - 13:31
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train CVPI P71 09-09-2018 - 06:27
  Re: Have you tried Stormfront? Just Sayin' 09-09-2018 - 07:14
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Moderate Independent 09-09-2018 - 16:17
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Ron 09-09-2018 - 20:44
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Let's Be Honest 09-10-2018 - 11:41
  Re: Pacific Imperial Railway Commuter Train Moderate Independent 09-11-2018 - 14:44

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com