Re: 18 dead in Taiwan derailment caught on security video
Author: jst3751
Date: 10-24-2018 - 15:45

Norm Schultze Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> " Loss of situational awareness' is what my
> grandmother called "not paying attention to what
> you are doing'. So PC.

Situational awareness is a lot more broader and in-depth than paying attention to what you are doing. Political correctness has nothing to do with it.

A prime example: A firefighter pays attention to what he is doing. But situational awareness training has him also paying attention to what others are doing around him, what is happening around him and how those can affect both him and what he is doing.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  18 dead in Taiwan derailment caught on security video 188 excuses why it's not my fault I f 10-22-2018 - 16:33
  Re: 18 dead in Taiwan derailment caught on security video I forgot where I was 10-22-2018 - 16:34
  Re: 18 dead in Taiwan derailment caught on security video Joe Cullum 10-22-2018 - 22:13
  Re: 18 dead in Taiwan derailment caught on security video Norm Schultze 10-24-2018 - 13:24
  Re: 18 dead in Taiwan derailment caught on security video jst3751 10-24-2018 - 15:45

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com