Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail
Author: Gandy J.
Date: 01-13-2019 - 19:14

AZebra, I agree. Like to look, or think, or rationalize, or day-dream about it, we will never live in a peaceful world. As humans, we have not learned how to do that yet, and never will. As far as military equipment is concerned, a necessary evil for us to pay for, use, and die in, and hopefully win the battles for our side. What I started out to say is, like it or not, these machines won enough battles and wars, so we today have the privilege to sit here and talk freely and openly and voice our opinions. You can't do this in the majority of countries without asking for trouble. Although, in today's politically divided world, with all the spying and reporting going on, I am beginning to wonder just how long we will have an open dialog with each other without being targeted in some way. This is supposed to be about trains, and well, yes it is. Our train network defines who we are, what we eat, where we live, how we are protected.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail Pdxrailtransit 01-12-2019 - 19:44
  Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail Bob Anderson 01-12-2019 - 20:21
  Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail Pdxrailtransit 01-12-2019 - 21:53
  Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail AZebra 01-12-2019 - 21:58
  Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail Alf Doten 01-13-2019 - 08:58
  Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail Gandy J. 01-13-2019 - 19:14
  Re: Meanwhile in Turkey Modern Tanks Moving by Rail Dubyer Bush 01-14-2019 - 07:24

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com