Re: Amtrak improves its Cap & Lake Shore menu experiment
Author: hmarkwart
Date: 02-20-2019 - 19:50

Amtrak sucks. I rode all over the U.S. and Canada in the fifties and sixties when the railroads ran the passenger trains. The food was was great then, at least for the passenger, but sadly not for the railroads. Three of four hours on an Amtrak train is about all I can take any more. Thank goodness for airplanes. I don't know what I will do when the world's dumbest congress-bimbo gets rid of them. Amtrak to Europe?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Amtrak improves its Cap & Lake Shore menu experiment The Swedish Chef 01-16-2019 - 11:53
  Probably coming to most long distance trains within a year or two. SWEDISHCHEF2 01-16-2019 - 11:59
  Re: Probably coming to most long distance trains within a year or two. david vartanoff 01-16-2019 - 14:14
  Re: Probably coming to most long distance trains within a year or two. kermit 01-16-2019 - 16:25
  Re: Amtrak improves its Cap & Lake Shore menu experiment Nussel Snouts 01-16-2019 - 12:27
  Re: Amtrak improves its Cap & Lake Shore menu experiment Hoghead 1 01-16-2019 - 17:16
  Re: Amtrak improves its Cap & Lake Shore menu experiment hmarkwart 02-20-2019 - 19:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com