Re: I wondered how long before our new resident troll would attack neutral news
Author: BOB2
Date: 03-24-2019 - 08:59

It seems to be the same mentally ill loser in life, posting his pathetic hate rants, under yet another handle, over and over....

I've been to a number of these passenger rail conferences over the years, sponsored by organizations ranging from APTA to RailPAC, some of these were very good, with good speakers, and worthwhile sessions, some were mostly a complete waste of both my time and money, listening to factions of wannabee's whine and moan, or focus on railfan foamer nonsense, as opposed to the policies, funding, technology, projects, and effective advocacy actions necessary to produce real outcomes.

It's too bad there isn't a more detailed list of the actual speakers, so one can assess if it is worth plunking down the moola to go. I want to hear from folks who can put some real focus on these issues and the recent "changes" we've been seeing. I've been to too many of these "summits", with groups like RailPac, that didn't (couldn't because of factional ego's and lack of clear focus...) result in any effective actions or outcomes.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  7th Annual California Passenger Rail Summit Commenter 03-22-2019 - 18:18
  Re: 7th Annual California Passenger Rail Summit 8==D 03-23-2019 - 12:37
  I wondered how long before a troller would attack neutral news Commenter 03-23-2019 - 18:30
  Re: I wondered how long before our new resident troll would attack neutral news BOB2 03-24-2019 - 08:59

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com