Re: Transit Transit Terminal contractors blame design
Author: synonymouse
Date: 03-31-2019 - 10:01

That's not the real syno above - but it is kinda funny.

You oughta care since it is our money being flushed. I was going to suggest the State take over MTC-BART but since the FTB just effed up my tax return I guess not. After 2 months they sent me a letter on the same day I sent in a duplicate return, this time by certified, that they changed my calculations. Come to look at it they did not change anything. It looks like they could not find my withholding. You would think they would have a record of withholding payments on computer. But apparently not.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Transit Transit Terminal contractors blame design synonymouse 03-30-2019 - 10:37
  Re: Transit Transit Terminal contractors blame design Who cares???? 03-30-2019 - 20:00
  Re: Transit Transit Terminal contractors blame design synonymouse 03-31-2019 - 02:05
  Re: Transit Transit Terminal contractors blame design synonymouse 03-31-2019 - 10:01
  Re: Transit Transit Terminal contractors blame design Sumotuwe 03-31-2019 - 11:21

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com