Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Now, now, boys....
Author: BOB2
Date: 06-14-2019 - 04:46

Bob has shown more tact than you're showing in brains with that response Hutch...

I'm no friend of the Feinstein mob, or of their style of governance. But, that kind of talk is an uncalled for and an unkind response.

And, haven't you noticed Hutch, DiFi is already running for reelection in 2024 when she'll be 96, by pandering to the PETA voters, on shutting down Santa Anita...

It's a "nothing" standard constituent response letter, saying nothing really that meaningful, and blaming the other side. It is a useless political response saying "I feel your pain" and implying I'm "with you", while actually committing her to nothing real. I've written letters like this thanking Members of Congress for help, they never gave, to projects they never supported... It's just a "standard" BS pollical response letter.

Other than appropriations for a lot of Bay Centric projects and the CAHSRA fiasco, I'd personally rate Ms. Feinstein very low, as any kind of real or effective advocate for the rail needs in SouCal. She's done very little to help Sou Cal over my career, except for her support for the Purple line and LRT connector extension, which is good. But, it is really the local Congressional delegation, which she had to listen to, that really deserve much more of the credit for that funding.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  RE: Save the Southwest Chief Sam Hudson 06-12-2019 - 14:17
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Shoulder thingy that goes up 06-12-2019 - 14:22
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief <> 06-13-2019 - 12:00
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief HUTCH 7.62 06-13-2019 - 13:06
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief BOB R 06-13-2019 - 14:23
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief HUTCH 7.62 06-13-2019 - 14:27
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Now, now, boys.... BOB2 06-14-2019 - 04:46
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Now, now, boys.... HUTCH 7.62 06-14-2019 - 09:14
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Now, now, boys.... FUD 06-14-2019 - 13:47
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Now, now, boys.... HUTCH 7.62 06-14-2019 - 15:43
  Re: RE: Save the Southwest Chief Now, now, boys.... Tom H 06-15-2019 - 09:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com