Correction on I-5 versus LOSSAN LA SD travel time
Author: BOB2
Date: 07-21-2019 - 13:27

[i]Today, with Comicon and Eel Mar, and trains actually running late because of overcrowding (right this minute as I type this), the current ( shoul be "I_5" travel) speeds are showing a 4 hour travel time from LA to San Diego, as opposed to just under 3 hours, to go the 126 miles, from LA to San Diego.
[/i]

That should be over for hours right now on the I-5, to get from LA to SD, not on the trains....although overcrowding and problems with the equipment left yesterday's late afternoon departure an hour late out of SD to LA...

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  LA TRAFFIC: DONUT JOHN 07-21-2019 - 07:45
  Re: LA TRAFFIC: DONUT-I'm impressed, who want to do that experiemnt from LA to San Diegor? BOB2 07-21-2019 - 08:24
  Re: LA TRAFFIC: DONUT-I'm impressed, who want to do that experiemnt from LA to San Diegor? Monon133 07-21-2019 - 11:10
  Re: LA TRAFFIC: DONUT-I'm impressed, who want to do that experiemnt from LA to San Diegor? Joe Cullum 07-21-2019 - 11:15
  Re: LA TRAFFIC: DONUT- LA to San Diego? Do you want every through train to get to San Diego in 2 hours? Can do... BOB2 07-21-2019 - 13:20
  Correction on I-5 versus LOSSAN LA SD travel time BOB2 07-21-2019 - 13:27
  Re: Correction on I-5 versus LOSSAN LA SD travel time editor of beef 07-22-2019 - 06:29
  Re: Correction on I-5 versus LOSSAN LA SD travel time 3-D House of Beef 07-22-2019 - 11:04

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com