Why does "Pocohontas Bad" post blatantly false commentary?
Author: The Adjustment Bureau
Date: 08-27-2019 - 21:27

Pocohontas Bad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ex-Mine Worker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberal Greenies putting Native Americans out
> of
> > work!
>
>
> Dems don’t care about Natives or blacks They only
> want the voting power illegals can bring in.
>
> All the anti coal stuff was started under Obama.[b][/b]
> Paid protesters funded by George Soros

If I had the time, I'd rebut all of your lies. I'll just focus on one which is highlighted in bold

In response to the environmental damage associated with coal extraction and burning of coal for power generation, for decades many have called for stronger regulation and greater usage of other energy sources.

For example, in the 1960s, activists in Eastern Kentucky and other parts of Appalachia pushed to abolish surface coal mining.To improve policy and regulations for the oversight of fossil fuel extraction and use; to educate, empower and organize coalfield residents; and to protect public and environmental health.

I remember in the 1970s when acid rain was a major environmental concern in the Midwest and Northeast. Combustion of coal for energy generation was a major source of sulfur oxide emissions which were a precursor to acid rain.

In 1994, 14 years prior to Obama's election, the Center for Coalfield Justice was formed. As stated on its website, its mission is "To improve policy and regulations for the oversight of fossil fuel extraction and use; to educate, empower and organize coalfield residents; and to protect public and environmental health." More information can be found here:

Center for Coalfield Justice

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Black Mesa and Lake Powell -- Farewell video Black Mesa Matters 08-26-2019 - 21:35
  Re: Black Mesa and Lake Powell -- Farewell video Ex-Mine Worker 08-27-2019 - 13:47
  Re: Black Mesa and Lake Powell -- Farewell video Pocohontas Bad 08-27-2019 - 14:47
  Why does "Pocohontas Bad" post blatantly false commentary? The Adjustment Bureau 08-27-2019 - 21:27
  Re: Black Mesa and Lake Powell -- Farewell video xyz 08-27-2019 - 16:24
  Re: Black Mesa and Lake Powell -- Farewell video Damon Hill 08-27-2019 - 21:25
  Re: Black Mesa and Lake Powell -- Farewell video George Jenista 08-30-2019 - 14:27

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com