Re: NWP On the Napa River
Author: Ricardo B. Schell
Date: 09-10-2019 - 11:33

Either option sounds delicious! Sounds delicious as in when I say the words using my mouth not just imagining you saying them in my mind. Humorous that something can sound delicious in your ear when it's actually something you put in your mouth before tasting it using your nose. The nose part comes last even though the words never actually get in your nose, if you're careful. Assume you are offering to toss my salad after dressing it so I will let you surprise me. Put whatever you want on there. My word salad that is. I'm very flexible. And thus I am perfectly capable of tossing my own non-word salad, if necessary. But usually can't afford any dressing to toss it with. So I just stick to hot dogs, twinkies and beans. Beans! Now I'm hungry and maybe I'll go to beans, but hopefully not to seed. But did you know that beans ARE seeds? "Seed me!" maybe I'll say to the hash slinger at the diner. I'd ask him for hash but I'm pretty much high on life as it is.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  NWP On the Napa River Ricardo B. Schell 09-10-2019 - 09:45
  Re: NWP On the Napa River Rob 09-10-2019 - 09:50
  Re: NWP On the Napa River Ricardo B. Schell 09-10-2019 - 09:57
  Re: NWP On the Napa River ensalada de palabras 09-10-2019 - 10:22
  Re: NWP On the Napa River Ricardo B. Schell 09-10-2019 - 11:33
  Re: NWP On the Napa River Dr Zarkoff 09-10-2019 - 15:37

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com