San Rafael Industries Though?
Author: Rick (Greenbraeside)
Date: 10-10-2019 - 10:17

What about SMART's freight customers in San Rafael or north in lower Novato and upper San Rafael and at Hamilton Air Force Base industrial park? The article doesn't say anything about them, not even saying if there are any at all. So it's a confusing lousy piece of journalism. Will the carfloat being running? Maybe they can hook the compressed air up to a locomotive to raise and lower the ramp? Reminds me of how 2472 lost power in Larkspur as it sat on the sleepers. For years it lacked power until some people had the vision to restore it. I was the first, then others got involved. Well, finally, the G&W came down with their purple and silver engines and moved her away to a place where people had the time to do all the greasing and lubing and today she runs again in Schellville. Thanks in advance for the appreciation but I like to direct the praise to the people who had the time to do the nitty gritty. Coming up with the vision of her restoration was reward enough for me when it comes handing out credit.

As I typed this I passed over the San Rafael SMART tracks that go to Larkspur. No freight engines seen. No cars stored. So suggests outage has affected San Rafael freight service?

Transload to trucks for final mile?

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  SMART has backup plan synonymouse 10-10-2019 - 09:55
  San Rafael Industries Though? Rick (Greenbraeside) 10-10-2019 - 10:17
  Re: San Rafael Industries Though? Rick Hater 10-10-2019 - 12:57
  Re: San Rafael Industries Though? Nudge 10-10-2019 - 15:45
  Re: San Rafael Industries Though? Mouse Hunter 10-10-2019 - 16:26

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com