Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs?
Author: Rick--Larkspur/Sonoma/NWP Expert
Date: 10-11-2019 - 17:30

After reading some of the ugly remarks by the trolls on this site, aimed at both me and synonymouse, I am shocked. Hurt and shocked. Synonymouse, while often offtopic, and me, with my NWP expertise, don't need to post here. We do it to help others out.

I'm sure I speak for Synonymouse that we both will be happy to leave if we are not welcome or not wanted or not appreciated.

I leave it up to the AP Network membership to decide. Again, think I speak for Synonymouse that if the public sentiment indicates we are not welcome, we'll be very happy to find other fora where our input is appreciated and welcome.

Your friend,
Larkspur Rick

P.S. The NWP 2472 evidently is in same situation quite recently--not welcome at Niles Canyon. Well, now it's gone and Niles Canyon is the poorer for it. But the NWP welcomes back the Prodigal Son like a loving mother. I know the nwprr.net Network will always welcome me back. I bet Synonymouse has his own "home rails" to go back to, too.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs? Rick--Larkspur/Sonoma/NWP Expert 10-11-2019 - 17:30
  Re: Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs? Mouse Hunter 10-11-2019 - 18:19
  Re: Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs? synonymouse 10-11-2019 - 18:22
  Re: Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs? synonymouse 10-11-2019 - 20:07
  Re: Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs? Pegasus 10-11-2019 - 20:14
  Re: Freedom of the Press or Silence of the Lambs? HOLY TOLEDO 2472 10-11-2019 - 20:51
  Synonymouse Should Go, Rick Maybe Also KKross 10-11-2019 - 23:55
  Re: Synonymouse Should Go, Rick Maybe Also Mouse Hunter 10-12-2019 - 07:51
  Re: Synonymouse Should Go, Rick Maybe Also Rabbit 10-12-2019 - 08:36
  Re: Synonymouse Should Go, Rick Maybe Also synonymouse 10-12-2019 - 09:12
  Re: Synonymouse Should Go, Rick Maybe Also synonymouse 10-12-2019 - 11:23

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com