Re: Interesting statistic
Author: Guest
Date: 12-12-2019 - 17:41

I live in IL, where you'd be hard pressed to find an honest politician. Our state motto is "Where's mine?" Google Philip Pagano, the one time head of METRA. He committed suicide when he was about to get caught.

We've put 4 Governors in jail in 50 years and that's only the ones they caught. Right now the FBI is in the middle of one the biggest corruption probes in IL state (possibly US) history. Stay tuned for the indictments that are expected in the next few months. The depth and breath of what's been going on will only astound the uninformed. IL has more units of small Govt than any other state. Can you guess why? Every one is an opportunity to suck at the public teat.

If you're telling me that California is somehow above all that, you're just an enabler for the corruption class.

The greatest trick the @#$%& ever performed was convincing people he didn't exist. The greatest trick Politicians ever performed is convincing people they're honest and above board.

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Interesting statistic synonymouse 12-10-2019 - 10:57
  Re: Interesting statistic Guest 12-10-2019 - 16:32
  Re: Interesting statistic brains 12-10-2019 - 19:59
  Re: Interesting statistic Guest 12-11-2019 - 18:10
  Re: Interesting statistic brains 12-11-2019 - 18:31
  Re: Interesting statistic Guest 12-12-2019 - 17:41
  Re: Interesting statistic brains 12-12-2019 - 21:08

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com