Spokane Train Show This Sunday & Railroads of Montana Publications Update
Author: Dale Jones
Date: 03-06-2020 - 15:44

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Spokane, Washington Train Show is this coming Sunday [March 8th] at the Spokane Fairgrounds 9:30am to 3:30pm. I'll be there next to Jerry Quinn's table in the northwest corner of the Main Building with all my Railroads of Montana items.

I'd like to announce that I have had all four of my "Running Extra" 28-page booklets printed.
Here's the run-down.

The Great Northern Railway’s Kettle Falls Branch – Spokane to Kettle Falls [all Great Northern images]...6"x9" 28-pages - Color and B&W

Off the Beaten Pass – Thirty Years in Marias Pass [all Burlington Northern images in GN's Marias Pass]...6"x9" 28-pages - Full Color

Livin’ on the Hi-Line – A Montana Prairie Adventure [mostly BNSF images on GN's Hi-Line]...6"x9" 28-pages - Full Color

The Soo Line - Outlook, Montana Depot and Whitetail Subdivision...6"x9" 26-pages - Color and B&W

I will have these four booklets at the Show, but they won't be available online until March 25, 2020.

I have a few 2020 Railroads of Montana calendars left and of course I'll have my Arcadia Publishing books:
The Great Northern Railway in Marias Pass
The Milwaukee Road Connection - Spokane to Butte
The Spokane International Railway

My new Montana Rails - Mountains to Prairies book will be released May 14th.

I'm tentatively planning to have the Great Northern Railway’s Kettle Falls Line – Spokane to Chewelah...192-page color/B&W and The Spokane International Railway of Larry Shawver ...92-page color/B&W, available in time for the October Spokane Train Show, both were DVD books and have never been printed.

Please go to my Railroads of Montana website to see an example of the booklet covers.
[railroads-of-montana.com]

Talk to ya later,
Dale Jones

Subject Written By Date/Time (PST)
  Spokane Train Show This Sunday & Railroads of Montana Publications Update Dale Jones 03-06-2020 - 15:44
  Re: Spokane Train Show This Sunday & Railroads of Montana Publications Update Fred Flintstone 03-07-2020 - 06:43
  Re: Spokane Train Show This Sunday & Railroads of Montana Publications Update Dale Jones 03-07-2020 - 08:15
  Re: Spokane Train Show This Sunday & Railroads of Montana Publications Update George Andrews 03-07-2020 - 08:26
  Re: Spokane Train Show This Sunday & Railroads of Montana Publications Update Dale Jones 03-07-2020 - 09:50

Go to: Message ListSearch
Subject: 
Your Name: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This message board is maintained by:Altamont Press
You can send us an email at altamontpress1@gmail.com